Yali Three Lagoons Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon 2015

APPEARANCE

Deep ruby colour.

NOSE

Upfront red fruit, blackcurrants and delicate notes of plums, blackberries and a hint of chocolate. The palate opens with abundant fruit-filled flavours, such as cherries and plums.

PALATE

The complexity is maintained right throughout the long finish. Its soft tannins and good structure create a perfectly balanced framework for this full-bodied wine with its powerful finish, which is highlighted by notes of fruit and vanilla.

AGEING

70% of the wine was aged for 10 months, half American and half in French oak. The remaining 30% aged in stainless steel tanks.

PAIRING

This wine is excellent with mature cheese. It also pairs well with red meat, especially from the barbecue and also spicy dishes. It is delicious with Mediterranean food.

READINESS FOR DRINKING

This wine can be stored for up to 7 years.

VARIETALS

85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Syrah

VINTAGE

2015

REGION

Maipo Valley, Central Valley, Chile

DETAILS

Alcohol 13.5%
Total acidity 5.58g/l
Residual sugar 4.5g/l
pH 3.61

฿845.00

Out of stock

SKU: CH22 Categories: , Tags: ,