Casa Lapostolle Grand Selection Cabernet Sauvignon 2015

APPEARANCE

Ruby red with cherry edges.

NOSE

Fresh red fruit aromas such as strawberry and plums juice, and a spicy expression of cardamom and red paprika.

PALATE

Medium acidity and juicy tannins with a plum aftertaste.

AGEING

After a maximum of 4 weeks of maceration, 60% of the wine was aged in 225 lt. French oak barrels for 6 months while the remaining 40% was aged in stainless steel tanks.

PAIRING

The ideal companion for well grilled red meat, pasta Bolognese and cheese.

READINESS FOR DRINKING

Drink now through 2020.

RATINGS

Mundus Vini Gold Medal

VARIETALS

85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Syrah

VINTAGE

2015

REGION

Rapel Valley, Cachapoal, Chile

DETAILS

Alcohol 13.5%
Total acidity 5.18 g/l
Residual sugar 3.96 g/l
pH 3.68

฿875.00

Out of stock

SKU: CH40 Categories: , Tags: ,